Published Wednesday, 17 October, 2012 by Shaun Lawson
1. Preheat the oven to 190 / gas mark 5
2. Sieve the flour, add the sugar.
3. Mix the egg, milk and oil together.
4. Add the egg mix to the flour mix and mix it together.
5.Get rid of most of the lumps but dont worry if its got a few left.
6. Add in whatever it is you are using to flavour the muffins
7. Bake for about 20 minutes and when you get them out of the oven its nice to sprinkle some brown sugar on the top of the warm muffins.
Potatoes are super cheap. Might as well make them into an insanely tasty dish like this!