Published Saturday, 10 May, 2014 by Rottan
* heat up your non stick pan without oil
* put a slice of frozen pratha and cook until golden brown
* flip to the other side, immediately add all vegetable slices
* with your hands, tear small bits of cheddar and put on top of veggie bits to lock it in place
* when the other side of pratha have turned golden brown, turn off heat and fold it like taco
use medium small heat, pratha burns easily
occasionally check the cooking side to prevent burnt spots
a niiiice coffee
Easy, tasty and full of goodness (your mums will be happy)
With a pinch of Indian spice
Cheaper than nando's, but as tasty!
Fresh, easy to make and really healthy.