Published Wednesday, 11 August, 2010 by Kate Stephenson
1. Place 1 slice of bread on a grill
2. put down slices of corned beef on top of that slice of bread
3. and then the onion and sauce on top of that
4. put the other slice of bread on top of that.
5. put under the grill
6. when the top slice is golden brown turn over to let other toast.
7. take out, cut in half. serve with salad.
A quick ham and cheese salad wrap with a taste of Nandos
just as good as the restaurant
Healthy wholemeal toasted sandwich
if you don't eat toasties, you're weird
The best ingredients for a toastie ever