Published Sunday, 23 January, 2011 by Emma
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180oC.
2. Line out 19-cup cake cases in a cup cake pan.
3. Crack the eggs into a cup an beat lightly with a fork
4. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes, until light and creamy.
6. Add the crushed Oreo's and mix through.
7. Divide the mixture evenly between the cake cases.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes until ridden and firm to touch.
9. Allow cooling for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
10. Allow to cool fully before icing.
1. Place the butter, icing sugar, vanilla extract and crushed Oreo's in a large bowl.
2. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Gradually add the milk ½ a tbsp at a time, until the mixture is light and creamy.
4. Next spread the frosting evenly between the cakes.
5. Then cut your whole oreos in half and place on top of each cupcake. Sprinkle with icing sugar!
6. Enjoy! xx