Published Sunday, 27 September, 2009 by Farzana
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celcius. 180/190 in a fan assisted oven.
1. Lightly spread butter on one side of the pitta
2. Spread a fair amount of tomato puree on the same side
3. Add your sliced/chopped toppings including the chopped spring onions
4. Cover pitta in cheese
5. Sprinkle a bit of chilli powder on top of the cheese
6. Bake in oven until golden brown.
A different take on pizza
incredibly easy and quick snack
A yummy small pizza which tastes as if fresh from a takeaway!
Does exactly what it says on the tin!!!!!!
If you are in a hurry is a very simple breakfast :d:dd