Published Friday, 27 August, 2010 by Libby Gilbert
1. turn oven on to 180 degreese
2. greese tin
3. add flour and butter and sugar in to a mixing bowl and crumble
4.add ant extras (optional)
5. add 7 table spoons of liquin in. bind together
6. flour a sirface and pat out mixure about 1 inch thick.
7. cut out mixture and put on try. repet untill there is none left.
get a bursh and with the liquid left baste the top
8. put in oven around 15 - 20 minutes till brown on top.
Check out this easy to make Cheese Steak recipe!