Published Sunday, 18 July, 2010 by Bob
1) Measure out ingredients and put into seperate bowls
2) Mix sugar and butter till creamy
3) Add in any extra indredients (sprinkles...)
4) Add flour and mix till is dough
5) Roll out with rolling pin
6) Use cutters for shape
7) Re-roll any left over dough and use cutters....
8) Put on baking tray
9) Cook for 15 mins in the oven gas mark 4
10) And any other toppings i.e chololate spread...
11) Enjoy =]
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.