Published Saturday, 24 January, 2009 by Fi
1. Scrub your spud and prick it with a fork.
2. Put it in the microwave for 5 minutes, then turn it over and ding it for a further 5 minutes.
3. Smother the spud in oil and put it in the oven on a high heat for about 10 minutes (to crisp up the skin)
4. Whilst the spud is cooking finely dice the onion and fry it off in a little oil also grate a big load of cheese!
5. Take spud out of the oven, slice in half LONG ways and remove as much flesh as possible.
6. Mix the sour cream, cheese, onion and pepperami with the flesh.
7. Load back into the skins (don't worry if they are over flowing!) and cover with more grated cheese!
8. Stick them under the grill til the cheese has gone crispy!
Thank you to Amy who uploaded this glorious looking Pomegranate Chicken Salad to www.studentrecipes.com. Recipe: goo.gl/OVT4ak
chicken salad: fruity twist on a classic https://t.co/kwZ46UPsaZ