Published Saturday, 24 January, 2009 by Fi
1. Scrub your spud and prick it with a fork.
2. Put it in the microwave for 5 minutes, then turn it over and ding it for a further 5 minutes.
3. Smother the spud in oil and put it in the oven on a high heat for about 10 minutes (to crisp up the skin)
4. Whilst the spud is cooking finely dice the onion and fry it off in a little oil also grate a big load of cheese!
5. Take spud out of the oven, slice in half LONG ways and remove as much flesh as possible.
6. Mix the sour cream, cheese, onion and pepperami with the flesh.
7. Load back into the skins (don't worry if they are over flowing!) and cover with more grated cheese!
8. Stick them under the grill til the cheese has gone crispy!
Hung Curd Sandwich: A Delicious, Low Calorie Sandwich............ https://t.co/L0VPh2xkvk
Cupcake Cones: Cupcakes in a Ice Cream Cone! https://t.co/kwXKLMq9ke
Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with the people of Paris.
Slush Puppy: A cold refresher for a hot day! :) https://t.co/rQHBABOWXH
BBQ Tortilla Melt: A bit like a quesadilla but easier:) https://t.co/o31fhM7aOu