Published Monday, 11 February, 2013 by Becca
1. Core your apple with a knife and put it into a microwavable bowl.
2. Put your two teaspoons of cinnamon in a bowl with as much brown sugar as desired and mix.
* the mixture has to fit in your apple so don't put too much!
3. Fill your hollow apple with the mix.
4. Put your stuffed apple in the microwave for about a minute.
5. Take your apple out of the microwave and enjoy! It's easiest to eat if you cut up the apple and then mix it with the sugar after heating.