Published Wednesday, 09 November, 2016 by moe.
1. Put the tortilla wrap on a plate and spread with tomato puree.
2. Add cheese and topping(s) of your choice.
3. Carefully place on a baking tray (use something so it wont stick)
4. Put in the oven on 150 degrees celsius until the cheese is melted.
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
6. Enjoy your thin-based 1 person pizza !
Makes a really good pizza!
Served with Ice Cream & Maple Syrup-5 ingred.Amazingly easy
You can add anything and they bake quickly!
Cherry tomato and basil base
Customize your own by adding your favorite fruits puree!