Published Saturday, 22 August, 2009 by jenna
ooookay so here we go!.....
1. first you wana get a biggish pan (big enough for 3 pints to go in!) pop on the heat with some butter
2. now finely chop up your onion and your potato into little cubes (keep them seperate)
3. now stick onion in the nice hot pan and fry till soft (not brown!)
4. now add ur tatoes and fry for about 4 minutes stiring cconstanly
5. now either add cold water and heat it up or hot water straight from the kettle to the pan with ur veg in
6. crumble in your oxo cubes
7.boil for 10 mins or till potatoes are soft
8. now (if you have a hand blender chuck in as is) chop the watercress as finally as possible and put in with the boiling water mix
9. simmer for 12 mins
10 remove from the and blend (if you have a blender) and add milk and cream once it cooled slightly and stir
its great for a hot day and its really delicious !!!!
The most delicious thing you'll ever eat. Quick and easy too!
Pretty Easyy And Tastes Awesomee
the best toast you've ever had!!..3 ingredients only!!!