Published Thursday, 29 November, 2012 by Katie
1) in a large pan over a medium-high heat, brown the chicken for about 3-5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2) fry the onion, garlic and celery in a little bit of olive oil over a medium heat until the onion starts to go slight translucent (about 5 minutes).
3) add the chicken to the pan and stir around, then crumble the stock cubes and stir again.
4) now add the wine, give it a stir and let it simmer for 2 minutes before adding the appropriate amount of water.
5) leave to simmer on a medium-low heat for 25-30 minutes, add the chopped olives and cook for a total of 45 minutes.
6) make sure the chicken is cooked through before servinghot with cous cous, brown rice, etc, and enjoy!
Here is the easiest of easiest of hot chocolate recipes! Two ingredients is all! studentrecipes.com/recipes/drinks/nutella-hot-chocolate-1
Yummy chinese style :)
Scrumptious individual tarts for 4 people (or just for you to freeze for later!)
easy ... and lush and tasty! =D