Published Friday, 24 August, 2012 by Conveniencecookingqueen
1. Bring a big pan of water to the boil and put in the chicken carcass. Leave for about half an hour.
2. Whilst you're waiting, thinly chop your leeks, grate your carrots and dice your potatoes.
3. Remove carcass and add the veg. And stock cubes. Bring back to the boil.
4. Shred the cooked chicken breast and add to the pan along with either the rice and noodles. (i would give measurements but i never measure the rice, it all just depends on how thick you like your soup.) cook for 10 more minutes.
5. Season to taste and serve :)
Great if your missing home cooking
really filling, cheap and easy to make
For people who are starting to cook and know the basics.
A thai-style noodle soup that's easy to make and will blast those sniffles away!
Perfect for those cold winter nights...