Published Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 by Conveniencecookingqueen
1. peel and cube the potaoes,
2. finely chop the onion,
3. either grate or chop the carrot,
4. slice up bacon rashers,
1. Bring water to the boil and add all ingredients.
2. Bring to boil again and simmer, stirring occasionally for approx 30-35 mins, untill tatties are falling apart lol.
3. once cooked and ready, mash the soup with a potatoe masher untill you get the desired texture. serve and enjoy xx
The best soup - serve with crusty bread for a great meal (serves 8)
Lovely soup, perfect for a winters day :)
Really easy, great for using up leftover vegetables.
Nourishing soup to serve 6 - 8 people
Serves 4, 1 serving = 204 kcal/1.3 fat.