Published Sunday, 08 July, 2012 by Mircalla
1. In a big saucepan on low to medium heat, add oil and saute the onion for a couple of minutes
2. Add garlic, saute for a further minute
3. Put heat up to medium and add all the vegetables to the saucepan, saute for five minutes
4. Add diced tomatoes and passata, stir through for a minute
5. Add chicken stock and bring it to the boil
6. Turn down the heat and let it simmer on low to medium heat for 25-30 minutes - add salt and pepper to taste
7. Serve with crusty bread and a dollop of sour cream (optional)
A delicious , healthy and cheap way to fill you up!
A warm, colourful and tasty way to enjoy a lunch or evan a starter at dinner time.
Perfect for one person!
My nans delicious veggie soup
Super easy for broke college students!
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV
Bread pizza https://t.co/wUUlLqB1Lm
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw