Published Sunday, 08 July, 2012 by Mircalla
1. In a big saucepan on low to medium heat, add oil and saute the onion for a couple of minutes
2. Add garlic, saute for a further minute
3. Put heat up to medium and add all the vegetables to the saucepan, saute for five minutes
4. Add diced tomatoes and passata, stir through for a minute
5. Add chicken stock and bring it to the boil
6. Turn down the heat and let it simmer on low to medium heat for 25-30 minutes - add salt and pepper to taste
7. Serve with crusty bread and a dollop of sour cream (optional)
A delicious , healthy and cheap way to fill you up!
A warm, colourful and tasty way to enjoy a lunch or evan a starter at dinner time.
Super easy for broke college students!
Really easy, great for using up leftover vegetables.
Can be changed according to taste. rough count of 15 to 20 minuets
Vegetarian Minestrone https://t.co/osD5VWEYGE
Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry https://t.co/TKRRm31az2
Stalker's soup https://t.co/XlRfp8lacL
Chicken fried rice https://t.co/UZBRfXSSdc
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR