Published Sunday, 08 July, 2012 by Mircalla
1. In a big saucepan on low to medium heat, add oil and saute the onion for a couple of minutes
2. Add garlic, saute for a further minute
3. Put heat up to medium and add all the vegetables to the saucepan, saute for five minutes
4. Add diced tomatoes and passata, stir through for a minute
5. Add chicken stock and bring it to the boil
6. Turn down the heat and let it simmer on low to medium heat for 25-30 minutes - add salt and pepper to taste
7. Serve with crusty bread and a dollop of sour cream (optional)
A delicious , healthy and cheap way to fill you up!
A warm, colourful and tasty way to enjoy a lunch or evan a starter at dinner time.
My nans delicious veggie soup
Really easy, great for using up leftover vegetables.
Can be changed according to taste. rough count of 15 to 20 minuets
Make your own chicken wraps! https://t.co/ZcpkOMxANy
Cheap Chicken Stew! https://t.co/bLoI4I6uhr
Quick, easy sponge cake https://t.co/qSCQoUyp4R
Yummy Cookie cake https://t.co/5vfPzeoh1K
Grilled nutella sandwich https://t.co/REDObGoOae