Published Thursday, 28 May, 2015 by Katy Miller
1. Add to boiling water a selection of veg to cook.
2. Remove the vegetables once boiled and put aside to cool.
3. Add the mixture of chopped onions, carrots and celery to a boiling pan with hot oil.
4. Add a small amount of salt, pepper and then the rosemary.
5. While the mixture is cooking, cut the boiled selection of veg into small amounts.
6. Add the selection of veg and stock to the cooked vegetables and bring to the boil.
7. Once the mixture is boiling, reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
8. Remove the mixture when cooked from the heat.
9. Blend the mixture to a smooth consistency.
10.Serve straight away if your cooking dinner, otherwise let the mixture cool down before transferring into plastic container and leaving in the freezer until serving time.
Fantastic soup that fills you right up and
Use up old veg and get your 5 a day!
tasty and filling soup which freezes well
A hearty soup for the cold months
Really easy, great for using up leftover vegetables.