Published Wednesday, 13 April, 2011 by kate
1. Heat half of the butter in a large pan over a low heat
2. Add the chopped leek and diced onion and then stir for about 5 mins until soft
3. Add the chopped potatoes to the pan and cook for 3 mins.
4. Add the chicken/veg stock t the pan stir and bring to boil.
5. Lower the heat, cover the pan with the lid and simmer for 30 mins
6. Season to taste with saalt and pepper, stir in the remaining butter and remove from the heat
7. Can either serve as it is or liquize the serve.
Here is the easiest of easiest of hot chocolate recipes! Two ingredients is all! studentrecipes.com/recipes/drinks/nutella-hot-chocolate-1