Published Friday, 09 November, 2012 by Anonymous
1. Heat the butter, onions, garlic on a medium heat.
2. Once the onions have softened stir in the mushrooms.
3. Add the stock and the potatoes once the mushrooms have gained some colour.
4. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the potatoes are soft (about 10 minutes).
5. Stir in the milk and horseradish and cook for a further 5 minutes.
6. Liquidize and enjoy!
Mushroom soup with sausage dumplings
A Thick Creamy soup delicious for anyone of any age
simple ingredients make a tasty and hearty soup
Quick and easy way to make a very yummy impressive soup!