1. Put pumpkin, potato, carrot, onion in large pot.
2. Add water, salt and ground pepper.
3. Stir in brown suger, curry and cinnamon.
4. Bring to boil, then turn low to simmer 25 minutes.
5. Put the soup in a blender or sieve until smooth.
6. Put back in pot and heat gently.
Jazz up your fruit salad!
Warm and filling during winter.
this soup is so addictive, and so simple to make
The best you
A little effort for a healthy, filling meal!
This soup is great for healthy, hearty eating. use whichever pumpkin you prefer