Published Monday, 11 June, 2012 by Busymum
1) peel and chop onion and garlic
2) heat oil and fry onion and garlic until soft
3) peel and chop the potato
4) add water to pan, add potato and bring to boil
5) once boiling, add tinned tomato, tomato puree, stir and simmer until potato is cooked
6) add the chopped basil leaving some for garnish
7) blend the mixture and season to taste
8) garnish with basil and serve with fresh bread
Ditch the meat but still spice up the night!!
Simple, cheap and delicious (and even better as a leftover)
Delicious italian meal!
Very Quick and very yummy! Serves 2
easy ... and lush and tasty! =D
Simple and easy in just 10 minutes