Published Monday, 25 May, 2015 by Joana
1. In a small pot,heat up the pot with 2 table spoon of oil
2.Fry the anchovies and garlic
3. Remove the anchovies and place it into a bowl for later
3. Put in the tomatoes into the pot and fry it with the garlic
4. After 1 minute or so, pour in 2 cups of water and let boil
5. Season the soup with salt and pepper and taste
6. Break an egg into a bowl and pour over the soup and stir continuously till the egg cooks in the soup.
7. The soup will change into this beautiful colour because of the eggs. Taste it again and add salt if needed.
8. And its ready !
Get the full Mushroom Alfredo Spaghetti Squash recipe here! studentrecipes.com/recipes/vegetarian/mushroom-spaghetti-squash
A quick, healthy recipe that\'s also meat-free.
This is a super simple combination that is yummy, quick, and pretty.
Quick, healthy, yummy, pretty.
It's a very easy recipe
Simple as a b c.....