Published Tuesday, 14 October, 2014 by Aisling Bury
1. Heat the oil on a medium heat and then fry the onions.
2. Add the garlic once the onions have begun to soften.
3. Boil the water in the kettle.
4. Add the potatoes, carrots, chilli flakes and butter to the pan and stir.
5. Pour the boiling water into the pan and stir in the flavour pot.
6. Boil for about 5 minutes before adding the chutney and the spinach then simmer until the potatoes are cooked through.
7. Allow it to cool for a few minutes before blending.
8. Ladle into a bowl and spoon out a large dollop of creme fraiche to serve.