Spicy Chicken Wings
Makes 10 chicken wings.
1. Take a cassarole dish big enough to put all the chicken wings in.
2. Put all the ingredients in the dish, rub into the chicken until it well coated.
3. WASH YOUR HANDS.
4. Put clean film or foil over top, place in fridge for 4 hours. leave to marinade.
5. After 4 hours, remove from fridge, take off cover.
6. Put in the oven on top shelf on Gas Mark 4 (200 degrees)
7. Cook for 35 to 45 minutes until cooked threw.
Serving suggestion – Fresh Green Salad or Skinny Chips