Spicy Schezwan Sauce Recpie
Use it as a side dish with any of your starters
1. Heat oil in a pan
2. Add grated ginger, garlic and green chillies.
3. Cook it for 2 mins on a low flame.
4. Add celery (if required)
5. Add red chilly powder.
6. Add chilly sauce, tomato sauce and soya sauce.
8. Add vinegar, ajinomoto and salt.
9. Cook it for some time.
10. Spicy schezwan sauce is ready.
tip : ajinomoto plays a very important role in this recipe so do not skip it.
remember : ajinomoto is not good for your bones so do not intake it very often.