Stuffed Tomatos With Cucumber
A quick and simple starter. prep time: 15 minutes
1. Cut the top off of the tomatoes (make sure to keep them) and scoop out the seeds, discarding those.
2. Fill the tomatoes with the green pesto just slightly below the top.
3. Cut up the feta cheese and add to the pesto filled tomatoes, covering the top. Then, add put the top of the tomatoes back on and add to bowl.
4. Chop the cucumber into sticks (about 4 chunky ones will do, each). Add to the bowl.
5. Add olives and cut up more feta and add.