summer fruits jelly
jelly to impress
1) pour double cream into 1 ice cube mould or if you are doing singular jelly , match the amout u are doing.and put in the freezer.
2)open the jelly crystals packets and mix the crystals together , follow the intructions on the packet by adding the correct amout of water.
3) once the jelly is liquid, pour into your mould(s)
4) put the jelly in the fridge for about 5 mins or until it reaches the consistancy of a thick sauce or cream.
5)it it has reached that consistancy, take out of the fridge and gently push the whole ( or diced ) fruits into the jelly.
6) now, take your cream in the ice cube mould out of the fridge and bash it out of the moulds.
7) push the cream into the middle of the jelly(s) and put it back into the fridge until completely set.
before serving take the jelly out of the fridge and leave for 10 mins so the cream thaws out
8) serve cold , when you cut into the jelly the cream should spill out.