1. firstly, you need to make your egg mixture. Only use 1 yolk to keep the calories down. seperate the other 2 eggs and disguard the yolks.
2. You should now have 3 whites and 1 yolk together in a bowl. Add a small splash of milk, 3 teaspoons of chives, 3 splashes of tobasco sauce and a little salt and pepper to the eggs and whisk using a fork.
3. melt a teaspoon of low fat spread in a frying pan and soften the vegetables making sure not to overcook or they will become watery plus there will be no texture to your omlette later.
4. Add the egg mixture, spread out evenly & cook.
Tip: if your omlette doesnt cook on the top properly you can always put it under the grill.
5. when your omlette is cooked place 2 teaspoons of extra light cream cheese in the centre, add a few shredded mint leaves, fold in half and serve.