Super Spicy Pasta
If you like it hot…
Of you are using meat, begin to fry it with the chilli’s and onions before you put the pasta on, to give it time to cook thoroughly.
1. Prepare all vegetables i.e chop onion/chilli’s etc,.
2. Begin to boil your dry pasta.
3. While the pasta is boiling places your chilli’s and garlic in a frying pan, with some oil. You can add any extra spices you wish to diversify the flavour.
4. After a few minutes, and the oil has absorbed some of the flavours, add the onions, leaving for 2/3 minutes.
5. Add the sliced peppers, stirring occasionally until they have slightly softened.
6. Then add your chopped tomatoes (1/2 – 1 tin), adding some tomatoe puree if you want.
7. Simmer until your pasta is cooked.
8. Drain pasta, and add to your sauce, stirring it in.
Serve and enjoy!