* Heat the oven to… i dunno, mine says 200 but it has to be pretty hot
* wash the s.potato, rub a v small amount of low fat butter on the skin and place of an oven try and pop in the oven. Mine takes 45 mins but just keep checking it.
* Meanwhile chop your onion and put in a frying pan with the olive oil and stir until almost golden brown. Add the mushrooms, stir until mushrooms are cooked and onion is golden. Add the pinch of basil, and add and tinned tomatoes.
* Heat up until nice and hot
* Remove the potato when cooked, cut in half add the tomato cause on top and grate a lil cheese on if u wish, pop in the oven until cheese melted