It’s here! your easy, delicious, home-made craving!
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl until they are foamy and thick. Add oil/butter and sugar and beat again.
2. Slowly add flour and baking powder and continue to mix, make sure there are no lumps. If you add cocoa powder, lower the amount of flour a little.
3. Add vanilla extract and mix. (don’t mix it too much after you add the dry ingedients)
4. Pour the batter in a greased tray and place it in the preheated oven at 200 degree celsius. Lower the heat to 180 degrees after 5 mins.
5. Bake for 15 minutes and check by putting in a knife and see if it comes out clean.
enjoy your own delicious cakey!!! You can even use this as a sponge cake for other purposes!