Tomato and Bacon Tagliatelli
so cheap and delicious
1. Boil pasta to packet instructions
2. While the pasta is boiling fry off the bacon lardons in the olive oil. Once they are crispy add the garlic and fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan and bring to the boil and then gently simmer
4. Throw in most of the fresh herbs.
5. Once the pasta is done drain it off reserving some of the cooking water (like a tablespoon or two). It sounds wierd but it really helps the sauce.
6. Toss the pasta in with the sauce. Sprinkle on the rest of the herbs and serve.