Tomato and Garlic Chicken
Plain chicken jazzed up a bit
1. Put water on for rice/pasta
2. Chop up the chicken into fryable size pieces
3. Put rice/pasta on to cook
4. Squirt some tomato puree and garlic puree into a bowl and mix together (doesn’t have to be loads, it works well enough with a 2/3 second squirt of each)
5. Put oil in frying pan to head up and add the mix of tomato and garlic purees, make sure it’s spread around the pan.
6. Put the chiken in the pan to cook, making sure it gets covered in the puree
7. Chop up veg etc. while chicken is cooking
8. Add veg to frying pan and mix together with the chicken
9. Toast the pitta and slice open
10. When cooked, put the chicken and veg into the pitta and server with the rice/pasta.