1) cook the noodles in a small pot (sharwood’s noodles come already separated into individual portions).
2) while it’s cooking peel the pepper and carrot ( if you don’t have a peeler then cut into thin pieces).
3) dice the tomato and chicken and fry the veg in a pan together until the pepper is soft. Note: veg will have to be continuously stirred or run the risk of burning the carrot, which is very easy to do on a high heat!
4) when the noodles are soft, drain and mix the ingredients together in the pot used to cook the noodles.
5) add a splash of soy sauce and carrot greens. Note: carrot greens are bitter and while i like them in this recipe not everyone has the taste buds for them so if unsure try a little, they can be eaten raw. (please wash them first).