Vegetable pasta bake
Good comfort food!
1) Turn the grill on to a high heat, and bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Cook your pasta as it tells you to on the packet
2) Get a frying pan and put a glug of olive oil in. When the pan’s hot enough, add the onion and garlic and fry until the onions go translucent.
3) Add the courgette, aubergine and pepper to the frying pan and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until the vegetables cooked through and gone soft.
4) Add the tomatoes and bring to the boil. When the mixture boils and bubbles, reduce the heat and simmer for another 10mins or so. Drain the pasta and then mix in your vegetable sauce
5) Put your pasta into a lasagne dish or something similar, and sprinkle the grated cheese over the top. Cook under the grill for 5-8 minutes
Take out and eat!
Tip from me: You can make this in batches and freeze it to make it last longer – just cook the sauce, pop it in a freezer bag once it’s cooled down and freeze it, then when you want it defrost it over night! Easy as =]