Delicious vegetable somosas that everyone will love!
1. peel and dice the onion, carrot and potato.
2. boil in water for 10minutes (add the peas for the last 2 minutes of cooking).
3. drain and allow to cool before using.
4. set the oven to 200oc.Gas 6.
5. mix curry powder and turmeric with cooled vegetables.
6. carefully unroll filo pastry and divide in half. Fold each half in two, using a little oil to stick the pastry together.
7. place a spoonful of filling in a triangle shape at the top of the pastry and fold up the samosa as show, using a little oil to seal it.
8. place on a greased baking tray, brush with oil and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.