Published Tuesday, 12 June, 2012 by Busymum
1) wash the potato, leave skin on
2) use a knife to make cuts into the potatoes nearly all the way down, but not to the bottom, still want a whole potato (not potato discs!)
3) place in microwave on potato setting for 3-4 minutes
4) take out hot potato
5) open up the potato slightly so it fans out
6) sprinkle all dried ingredients
7) drizzle olive oil, smear butter, tomato puree and lemon juice
8) stick back into microwave for 30 seconds
9) done - enjoy with a chilled can of coke!
A creative twist on a classic for a fairly quick tasty meal
different to the normal tuna mayo
Yummy quick healthy filling breakfast to start your day.