Published Sunday, 03 April, 2011 by vegetable friters
How to make Aloo Tikki Burger:
1) Mix all the ingredients of tikki except paneer and oil. After mixing it well, make 10 balls out of it.
2) Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Now, take one ball at a time and stuff it with one tsp of paneer and shape it into a flat tikki.
3) Make all the tikkis and shallow fry in the pan from both the sides on slow flame.
4) Take one burger bun and cut it from the middle. Toast it with little butter.
5) Put one tsp of ketchup on one side of the bun and one tsp of green chutney on the other.
6) Place a tikki on the bun, followed by a slice of tomato, cucumber and onion. At last, put some shredded cabbage and cover it with the other part of the bun.
7) Pierce a toothpick through the bun. Likewise, make all the burgers.
8) Aloo Tikki Burger is ready to eat. Serve hot with green chutney and ketchup.
We have the ultimate checklist for #students for #uni! Do you need that frying pan? Consult our checklist! studentrecipes.com/blog/the-ultimate-uni-checklist
It's National Burger Day today!
Try out one of these recipes from our student contributors...
Or if you're out and about see if you can track down one of these today! www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/11824896/The-worlds-best-burgers.html
Are you heading off to uni soon and panicking that you don't have all you need - fear not! We have the ULTIMATE checklist to share with you! Stay tuned!
Pasta - The chilean Way: Bored of pasta butter? Here comes the Tuna and tomatoes http://t.co/OlhL3F1NNR
Happy #BankHolidayWeekend everyone!
50 fantastic things to do in London this bank holiday weekend http://t.co/jv1nwSGPmR
Ten of London's leading museums are diving into one another’s collections for an Instagram swap this week http://t.co/eZGhypOaYJ