Published Saturday, 09 October, 2010 by vicky
1) fine dice the onion and add to a pan and cook for a few minutes
2) chop the garlic and add to the onions
3) in a few minutes add the tinned tomatoes cook on low for about 10 minutes. And add the baked beans
4) To make the white sauce melt butter in a pan and add an equal amount of flour and stir
5) slowly and warm milk to the butter and flour mix and stir ( until it looks like white sauce)
IF YOU GOT A JAR OF WHITE SAUCE IGNORE 4 AND 5
6) in a dish make layers baked beans, lasagne sheets , and white sauce carry on until all the mix is used top for with cheese and cook.