Published Friday, 04 September, 2009 by Becky
1. Gently fry the onion until soft
2. Add the rice, fry until you can hear it making a sort of squeaky noise (about 2-3 minutes)
3. Add the wine, bubble rapidly until it evaporates
4. Add a ladle full of HOT stock at a time, on a medium heat and stir failry often.
5. Once each ladle full had been pretty much absorbed add another until all the stock has been used
6. When all stock has been used, turn off the head, add the butter and stir until melted. Then add in cheese if you want to and anything else you feel like chucking in (but make sure what ever you bung in is hot as you are only going to stir it through) season with salt and pepper. enjoy
What's your favourite thing about autumn? For our blogger Claire it's all of the seasonal fruit and veg!
Check out what's in season and how to use it: