Published Saturday, 25 June, 2011 by Jade Lloyd
1) Preheat the oven to 200c/180c Fan/Gas 6. Put the penne in an ovenproof dish and add the sauce. Fill the Jar with cold water and add to the dish, stirring until evenly mixed.
2) Cook, uncovered, in the oven for 20mins.
3) Meanwhile, break the broccoli into small florets, discarding any tough parts. Add to a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes, then drain.
4) Stir the broccoli florets and pinto beans into the pasta and sprinkle the cheese and breadcrumbs on top.
5) Return to the oven and cook for another 25-30mins. Season well and serve warm :P
Got a sweet tooth?
Easy way to get a creamy, delicious pasta sauce in next to no time
Cheesy broccoli pasta bake
better than sex !
steak and broccoli cooked quickly in a soy ginger sauce
Alternative Pesto Pasta, Superhealthy