Published Saturday, 25 June, 2011 by Jade Lloyd
1) Preheat the oven to 200c/180c Fan/Gas 6. Put the penne in an ovenproof dish and add the sauce. Fill the Jar with cold water and add to the dish, stirring until evenly mixed.
2) Cook, uncovered, in the oven for 20mins.
3) Meanwhile, break the broccoli into small florets, discarding any tough parts. Add to a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes, then drain.
4) Stir the broccoli florets and pinto beans into the pasta and sprinkle the cheese and breadcrumbs on top.
5) Return to the oven and cook for another 25-30mins. Season well and serve warm :P
Student Recipes is on Pinterest! Follow us for even more student recipe ideas. There's even a board dedicated to foods for your school's "Game Day." www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/
Cheesy broccoli pasta bake
Easy way to get a creamy, delicious pasta sauce in next to no time
Crispy, breadcrumb and cheese topped baked tomato pasta.
Guilt free comfort food
Easy and tasty