Published Friday, 06 January, 2012 by Valerie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Thaw broccoli, in a 9X13 baking dish, layer the following:
1. 3 packages of broccoli, using a papertowel, smash the broccoli down to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. Cover broccoli layer with half of chesse, overlapping to fit.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2.
4. Melt 1 stick of butter at a time in microwave safe container, in zipper bag, crush 1 sleave of crackers. Mix crackers in butter until well coated, add ontop of layers, repeat process until cheese is completely covered.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes ( until cheeese is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
6. Let stand for approx. 15 minutes before serving this will allow the cheese to rethicken.
This is so easy my 7 year old can make it, Great dish for pot luck dinner, but beware, it may become required item for your attendance.