Published Sunday, 17 March, 2013 by Bonobosoph
1. Mix cornflour into milk until there are no lumps.
2. Heat gently in a saucepan until thick, once thickened add mustard and salt and pepper.
3. Take off the heat and add cheese and stir until melted. Then stir in vegetables and bacon bits if using. (make sure veggies are drained of excess water.)
4. Break the veggies up so they're easier to spread.
5. Toast one side of bread slices under the grill, spread cauliflower mixture onto un-toasted side, sprinkle with cayenne pepper and extra cheese then toast under the grill until cheese melts.
it's also good as a sandwich or toastie filling with tomato slices and onion slices. Nom.