Published Friday, 25 October, 2013 by Beth Bradshaw
1) fry the onions for 10 minutes until soft on a medium heat, then add the garlic and all the spices and cook for another couple of mins
2) then add the chickpeas and coconut milk.
3) finally add the pumpkin, mix together, cover with a lid and cook on a low heat for around an hour or until the pumpkin is soft and cooked.
4) check the spice of the curry, if you find it too spicy add some yoghurt or add more spices.
5) once cooked, serve with rice, naan breads or poppadum's.
Try your hand at this yummy Apple Tart!