Published Friday, 19 January, 2018 by Lee Black
1. Dice up the onions and fry until soft.
2. Add the spices, the ginger and garlic and cook for another couple of minutes.
3. Take half of the grapes and cut into halves or quarters. Keep the rest whole.
4. Add the grapes to the pan and cook for a few more minutes.
5. Finally add the yoghurt and mix thoroughly. Let the pan gently cook for 5 minutes to ensure everything is hot.
6. Serve with rice, poppadoms etc.
I made this drunkenly one night because I thought fruit is often found in savoury foods right? Turns out this really is delicious. The warmly spiced curry sauce explodes with the sweet grape juices to make a really enjoyable meal.
These are almost too cute to eat... almost. studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cookie-poppers