Published Wednesday, 09 October, 2013 by Wendy Pereira
1. Boil the noodles in water.
2. Drain the water and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan
4. Add ginger - garlic and saute for a minute.
5. Add onion. Cook on high flame and stir continuously.
6. Add cabbage and stir.
7. Add carrot, capsicum, spring onion and a pinch of salt.
8. Add tomato sauce, chilly sauce and soya sauce and ajinomoto.
9. Add the boiled noodles
10. Mix well and garnish with spring onion.
11. Piping hot hakka noodles are ready.