Published Friday, 05 July, 2013 by Emma
1. Cook the meat free sausage & bacon & ash brown according to packet instructions
2. Chop the tomatoes in half and grill
3. At the same time grill the mushrooms (cut off the stalk)
4. Fry the egg in a little oil
5. Cook the slice bread in a toaster once cooked slice and butter
6.In a microwave cook the snap pot backed beans according to the packet
7. Once all is cooked place on a plate and eat
A simple recipe for any time of the day!
A true english breakfast
Made from quorn meat free chicken syle pieces
A meat free Taco Salad with loads of flavor and protein!
full english with a twist or two