Published Saturday, 22 November, 2014 by Joe
1. Sweat off the onion in a oiled saucepan, about 3-5 minutes should do
2. Add arborio rice and coat in the oil, now add the white wine and cook out. (this is basically evaporating the liquid. ***stir constantly
3. Add stock a tenth at a time and each time make sure you cook the liquid out. ***stir constantly
4. While doing this blanch the peas, strain and mix the chopped mint into it.
5. After about 20 minutes the rice should have doubled in size and will still taste a bit crunchy.
add the minted peas, butter and cream. Stir for a couple of minutes and serve.
Prawn and Pea Risotto with Basil and Mint
Cheap and easy to do, very very tasty!
One can 5 minutes great meal!
not a recipe i created but its so good i thought id share it with you
A nutritious cheap recipe that will last you for days