Published Saturday, 10 May, 2014 by Rottan
* cook your instant noodle and strain from the water, mix the basic seasoning (powder only) to your preferred salty level
* heat up olive oil
* toss in your veggies and stir around until half cooked
* toss in onion and garlic
* optional - add in some butter for fragrance
* toss around till veggies are cooked, toss in the noodle
* crack the egg on an empty space on the pan, beat it on the pan with your spoon / spatula, let half cook
* stir half cooked egg and mix with noodle and veggie bits
* toss around until egg is cooked
With a pinch of Indian spice
a niiiice coffee
Easy, tasty and full of goodness (your mums will be happy)
Cheaper than nando's, but as tasty!
Fresh, easy to make and really healthy.