Published Sunday, 05 October, 2014 by Anonymous
Prep time: 10 mins
cook time: 25 mins
total time: 35 mins
1) in a bowl put your lettuce, tomatoes and half of your balsamic vinegar. Mix together with your hands thoroughly and season with salt and pepper. Cover with glad wrap and set to side to keep fresh.
2) rub your mushrooms down with a little bit of butter and then cover with the rosemary and oregano.
3) melt the rest of the butter in a hot pan - do not let it burn or bubble, keep it to a simmer.
4) place the mushrooms in the pan in the simmering butter and occasionally stir for 10-15 minutes until mushrooms are dark and soft, and then remove from heat.They should not be crisp or crunchy.
5) uncover the salad and give it another toss after adding the olive oil.
6) place the mushrooms on the bottom of the plate and place the salad over the top and give it another dash of vinegar if wanted.
7) crumble the goats cheese over the top and serve with a nice glass of red....But lets be honest we can't afford that so better pour yourself some water.
A warm goats cheese salad with a sweet honey mustard vinagrette
Fit combination I'm tellin ya!
Great combination and good for all seasons!
a easy & tastyvegetarian main that even meat eaters will enjoy!